Extro Transmission Torque 10 is specially formulated for hydro kinetic turbo-transmissions and industrial torque converters. It possess high oxidation stability, anti-foam, anti-rust and EP properties. It is compatible with seal materials normally used in transmission systems.
- Ensures power transmission at optimum level.
- Has long service life due to excellent thermal and oxidation stability.
- Reduces tendency to foam since it has good air release properties.
- Protects components against corrosion and wear.
- Extro Turbo Transmissions, torque converters and fluid couplings manufactured by Santhanam, Tirupur, Tamilnadu, India.
- Automotive transmission systems and gears designed by Motoren UHD Turbinen Union, West Germany.
Suri-Mak Railroad Transmissions.
Extro Transmission Torque 10 is approved by the Indian Railways Research Design and Standards Organisation, Lucknow for use in transmission systems of locomotives.